Plan Less... Read More
with the read aloud lessons you need to incorporate more picture books into all the content areas.
Stop spending countless hours planning your lessons and start taking back that time while also using more read alouds in the classroom.
Raise Your Hand If…
You’re not sure which books to choose to teach the standards.
Taking the time to plan out discussion questions is exhausting and time-consuming.
You can’t find authentic read alouds to teach more content areas such as social studies or science.
You’re not sure if you are stopping at the right points to elicit meaningful conversations with your students and to help them with comprehension skills.
If you are thinking… "yes! This is me!" Then we have good news for you…
See what teachers are saying...
This is one amazing product! I love everything about it! Not only do you provide engaging lessons tied to specific books, you also have them formulated in a way where I can focus on a skill each week. Thank you so much for this TREMENDOUS resource!
This resource is an absolute TREASURE!! Books are the foundation of my lessons and this has provided me with everything I could ever need. Worth every penny. I absolutely LOVE this resource and it has enriched my lessons immensely.
These interactive read alouds are wonderful! The questions are great and make it easy to read and answer questions with a good flow! My students loved the stories we read so far and I will definitely be purchasing more of these read alouds!! Awesome resource!
The Colorful Apple Book Club is a membership for elementary school teachers who want to engage all students with meaningful read alouds, without all the planning.
What You'll Get:
A full lesson planned out for you, saving time and energy
Elicit meaningful conversations with your students and help them with comprehension skills. These can also be printed on post-it notes and stuck right in your book so you know exactly when to stop and discuss.
Determine if students understand the concept of the lesson. (these make great exit tickets!)
Help students dig deeper into the standards addressed in the read aloud.
Craftivity or Game
Bring the book to life and make the lesson fun and engaging.
Help students make authentic connections to the text.
All book club members receive access to the private Facebook group. In this group, you will be able to collaborate with fellow CABC members, ask questions and find the support you need to bring read alouds to life in your classroom.
The Colorful Apple Book Club helps busy teachers by providing interactive read aloud lessons each month so that they can incorporate more books into their teaching while saving time in and out of the classroom.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive resources each month?
What if I have a curriculum I have to follow?
Am I really saving money with this subscription?
What grade level is this for?
What is your refund/cancellation policy?
Are these resources the same as your interactive read alouds on TpT?
Are lessons aligned to standards?
Where do I find the books?
Still not sure if it’s right for you?
The Colorful Apple Book club is perfect for you if...
- You’re done scouring the internet for resources. There are so many resources out there, it’s easy to get lost in which ones you need. The monthly book bundle means no more searching! Save time and energy.
- You want your students to be engaged. That’s really what this is all about - making sure your kids are engaged in their learning.
- You want to incorporate more read alouds in your day (but not more planning). You know picture books are a powerful teaching tool, but you don’t have the time to write all the lessons or look for the perfect book!
- You feel like you could do a better job using read alouds in your classroom. There are so many amazing books coming out every day and you can’t keep up! We hand-pick each book to ensure that it lines up with the standard being taught.
- You crave consistency. Every lesson follows the same structure, meaning you (and your students) can focus on the book and the skill being taught.